The harvest in the garden is starting to come in, I was late getting home, so what to do? Just did a stir-fry, OK I’ll make a curry.
It is completely flexible but here is what I did.
Garden Thai-style Curry
Banana pepper (garden)
Carrots (some from the garden)
Crooked neck squash (garden)
Thai fish sauce
Basil for garnish
- Start rice
- Heat the oil in a wok
- Add the garlic, ginger and chili paste, stir fry for 15 seconds
- Add the coconut milk
- Add the vegetables except for spinach.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer gently until eggplant is tender.
- Add spinach and fish sauce, stir to combine. Simmer until spinach is just wilted.
Fast, simple and satisfying. And hot! – Adjust chili paste to your taste.
Until next time, Eat Well and Keep Digging!